A Little Bit About Me

Hi, I'm Hanna! 

I'm an M.arch student at The University of Idaho located in Moscow, ID. I got my B.F.A at SCAD in Savannah, GA where i studied architecture and art history. Now that my thesis is fast approaching i have also taking an interest in urban design.

Now a little bit about me; i am an equestrian, a world traveler, a student, and a teacher. I moved to the US 5 years ago and am originally from The Netherlands but lived in the Caribbean for a while. I love what i do and one day hope to share it with the world!

Other than sharing written pieces from an urban design course i am taking i will also share research on interesting art history pieces on this blog as well as my own art & architecture pieces. I hope to one day have this blog evolve to also involve the three topics in reference to traveling.  

--Hanna

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THIS is why we need Urban Design.

Code, Urban Design, Place-making, and You